Projects in Nightingale OS
The first thing you do in Nightingale OS is create a project.
Inside a given project you can create instances and add funds. Your home page in Nightingale OS show the list of projects that you have created or been given access to.
- Collaborate with other registered users by adding them as members of your project.
- Share data with other members of your project using the $HOME/project directory. Each project gets its own storage volume that is mounted here in every instance in that project.
- Create instances of any available size.
- Fund your project so that you can run non-free instances.
- Enter a contest. For any running contest, you enter and form a team by creating a project for that contest.